2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I dont even remember what mine were last year? I wrote them down this year to keep track :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? No Thank God
5. What places did you visit? Started the year off in Florida then moved to Hawaii in July. I visited Minnesota somewhere in there too.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Hmm...good question
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? May 22.... Nick and I got married
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Finishing up my Vet school
9. What was your biggest failure? I try to forget those :) or just learn and move on.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Not this year! Thankfully I have been taking better care of myself
11. What was the best thing you bought? My Audi but sadly its back in Tampa. Step-dads driving my baby now! Haha
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine...I got off all my meds which was huge!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? None this year...Try not to surround myself with that kind of stuff
14. Where did most of your money go? Trying to make our house feel homey. The army not sending any of my stuff didnt help. We had to start fresh and buy everything new
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Oh gosh..there are so many
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? fatter and healthy
c) richer or poorer? poorer lol I had a really really good job before i moved
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Laughed
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? stressed
20. How did you spend Christmas in 2009? My parents came to visit in Hawaii! We had so much fun
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Yes I did
22. What was your favorite TV program? Oh gosh I have so many that i cant list them all (how awful is that)
23. What did you do for your birthday in 2009? We went to dinner and shopping
24. What was the best book you read? I reread my Sisters Keeper which was great again!
25. What did you want and get? A husband
26. What did you want and not get? a baby
27. What was your favorite film of this year? My Sisters Keeper and The Time Travelers Wife
28. Did you make some new friends this year? Yea a few.
29.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? Same as the other years
31. What kept you sane? God for sure!
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Carrie Underwood
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Ummm No Comment
34. Who did you miss? My Tampa fam and friends
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
That God is in control and me worrying does absolutely nothing--